Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Bites
If you love eating cookie dough, you will LOVE this recipe!
There are so many variations to protein bites but this one is the basic recipe I always use, and it is my absolute FAVE! So simple, but so yummy.
I love making a big batch to keep in the fridge for a convenient pre-workout snack or healthy dessert alternative whenever my sweet tooth hits. Anderson and Ry love them as well, so it is a win all around!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Bites Recipe
Makes 24 bites
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups oats
- ½ cup to 1 cup chocolate chips or mix-ins of your choice
- Beat almond butter with a hand mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Mix in protein powder. Beat in honey and vanilla extract, mixing until well combined. Gradually add in oats, blending on low speed, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll into tablespoon-sized balls and refrigerate.
- Feel free to play around with this recipe a bit to suit your preferences! I often add coconut flakes, flaxseed, chia seed, dried fruit – the options are endless!
Happy baking! Check our more of my healthy recipes here!
* Results from Post-Pregnancy program may vary. Strict adherence to the program is required for best results.