10 Healthy Snack Ideas
For me, one of the biggest keys to eating healthy is making sure that I never let myself get too hungry. Being so hungry you start to get angry, or ‘hanger’ is for real guys, and when that sets in, my self-control is slim-to-none!
I try to eat at least a little something every 2-3 hours throughout the day, which means I need to keep a lot of snacks on hand. And really, who doesn’t love snacks?
Here are my top ten healthy ones to keep your tummy happy and your energy up throughout the day!
1. Apple or banana and almond butter
2. Hard-boiled eggs
3. Plain Greek yogurt with berries
4. Cottage cheese with snap peas or cherry tomatoes
6. Protein bars
7. Wholegrain toast with avocado
8. Hummus with veggies
9. Sliced cucumber with vinegar
10. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bites.
Those protein bites are my FAVE for when I really need a treat. They are so delicious!
What are your go-to healthy snacks?
* Results from Post-Pregnancy program may vary. Strict adherence to the program is required for best results.